Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crud day 2

Is that even how you spell crud? Not sure.

Either way - day 2 of feeling like crap. I feel like Im underwater. Im cold. I want to sleep - alot! Not condusive (damn I cant spell) for working in a hospital. Unfortinately there are only two of us in the ICU and we work opposite days so its just me. Luckily, I got to work and we only had 6 patients, none really busy and my doc said "peace out, feel better" so I got to come home around noon. YAAAA.

I went right to bed and woke up around 4ish - I picked up G on the way home, he napped until 3 and then was nice to watch cartoons and let mommy nap. He did whine that I would be sick forever and will never play with him again because of my stupid germs.... lovely.

I have chicken noodle soup simmering on the stove. My house is quiet - my wonderful hubby took G to karate without me.

No workout today - since I have no appetite the eating has been good today. Im going to eat some soup, take a long bath, some night time cold medicine and go back to bed. I actually do need to work tomarrow! I dont have a fever so I will feel like crap but will be feeling like crap at work.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel well again soon! :( being sick is awful!! And working in the ICU? Geez, you are one tough cookie. I have personally only been in that section ONCE in my entire life, it was after brain surgery, my nurse was awesome, but I bugged him (day time) and her (night time) all the time, even just for a drink! So I can only imagine how much running around you actually do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, that's too bad. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling better soon... take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete