We all know the "bad thoughts".
- you arent strong enough
- your legs are huge and jiggly
- you will always be fat
- look at those belly rolls
- you have already done the damage might as well go for it some more
- your face is so gross with the double chin and pimple
- your clothes will never fit
- no one likes you because your fat
Ok so maybe those are MY bad thoughts - but Im sure everyone has their own version. I hope yours is nicer to you than mine is.
But you know what - weight loss isnt an all or nothing. My goals (posted yesterday) are NOT goals to get thin. They are goals to live a healthy life. To feel good in my skin. No Im not there yet but I will get there. Baby steps equal a HUGE distance down the road. I need to focus on making smart choices and realize the process is a marthon.