Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Thursday - or my monday?

Good morning everyone!

Its Thursday to most of the world but my shifts start today so it feels like my Monday. Yippee.

I actually got up when I said I would and did a yoga for runners segment from youtube. It was just what my hips needed and a great way to start the day.

I have - haha had because kids just woke up ... a few minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee before heading into work.

I pre - logged all my food for today to make sure Im in the right macros.

Im off.

And please send some hugs and prayers if that's your thing to the police family of the Baltimore officer in grave condition at shock trauma. It is my worst fear as a police wife.

9 comments:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku umroh
    cetak buku panduan umroh
    cetak buku murah cepat
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku umroh

    ReplyDelete