Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday take 2...

Yup its probually going to be a 3 post day again today .... LOVE having a few days off!

First I ROCKED the gym today... I was super woman and I feel freaking awesome!

I ran 40 min straight then did 10 min of hill training at an incline of 7 and then 10 min of speed drills running at an 8 for 30 sec, rest 30 sec, repeat. I was a sweaty mess. Then did an hour of weight training following the biggest loser fitness program. I love it! And THANKS Julie for following along!

Eating is going much better today too... ok off to clean my bedroom before G wakes up from his nap!

OOHHHHHH and hear it here first... I drank my LAST cup of coffee this afternoon after the gym. Im going cold turkey - for atleast a week :) then we will see... and no Im not going cold turkey on caffeine... Im substituting hot tea for my coffee... will tell you more later. This is a BIG step for me!
TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the coffee! And three posts a day!?! Wow. Someday I might be a post-a-day girl =)

    ReplyDelete