Tuesday, October 26, 2010

whine whine

Yup thats me - big fat whiner.

Yesterday I had a massive stressed out mom moment. That is getting better - I should have reached out and asked for help before. I had several moms in the playgroup offer - the mommies network is amazing. If you are a mom and are looking for other moms to bond with you really should see if there is a group near you. I belong to Chesapeake Mommies and they are awesome! Click here to see if there is a group near you.

Now for todays whine - I feel like crude. A sinus/head cold type thing is moving in and Im a giant cranky baby when I dont feel good. I didnt work out today. And I have eaten pretty crappy- I was doing great until I just HAD to go out to dinner so my 4 year old and I went on a date. Granted we had alot of fun and had some bonding moments that we really needed - we swung into the mall to get some new scrubs and took the escalator up and down like 10 times. FUN FUN. But did I make smart eating choices... sure didnt!

Now Im sitting here feeling BLAH. I shouldnt be feeling blah - Im overall doing great. I even bought my second pair of size 8 jeans!!! But I dont. I am having a pathetic blah horrible me time.

On a side note - I made my full November workout schedule - its posted in my workout section. Its alittle overwelming knowing what our Novemeber work schedule is already without my work out plan. It also is freaking me out that at the end of the month I start marathon training.

No comments:

Post a Comment