Friday, May 28, 2010

back.... yet again...

I dont know what goes through my mind but when I get off track I REALLY get off track. Yes I ran while I was gone but I ate and ate and ate some more. I ate with meals, I ate in between meals, I ate after everyone went to bed. It wasnt even all that great. I have gotten compltely off track with the limited dairy intake.... and my stomach notices it.

I gained a pound or two - Im 172 as of this morning. I will updated the weekly weigh in page later promise so you can see the up down up down. If I would have stayed on track I would easily be low 160s right now and feeling amazing instead of such a blah failure!

So yesterday my wonderful husband went grocery shopping and rebought most of my healthy yummy food ... I need to go and get a few things but for the most part Im good. I packed my lunch today. Stayed within daily points. I have decided to start my weekly points on fridays so that I could completely recalculate things today. I just signed up for the sat am spin class. Time to get back on track.

I am SO SO SO scared of maintenence... I feel like I will be a yoyo dieter forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment