Saturday, July 24, 2010

A great way to start the week...

My weigh in days are Saturday mornings so as far as Im concerned that is the start of my week. And I started this day off great with an awesome run with my awesome running partner Nicole. I shoudl have had her husband take our pic while we passed him running!



I think we are officially ready for the 10K in August... shouldnt be a problem. We are picking up our mileage well.

After the run I went home and showered then went out to breakfast with hubby where, get this, I had 1 egg, 1 dry english muffin, and a cup of fruit. Yaaa me! Eating has gone really well today.

Dinner was awesome!

For 6 points...
This serves only one since I was cooking for myself tonight...
Boil 1 oz (half a serving) of whole wheat pasta, saute 1/2 an onion, 1/2 a zucchini, 1/2 a pepper, 2 oz chicken, tons of garlic and 2 table spoons of diced tomatoe. Put sauted mixture on top of pasta and sprinkle with 1 oz goat chese. SO SO SO GOOD and a HUGE bowl of food!

I still have 5 points for the rest of the night.

I went to the running store and wow I felt like a runner talking "running shop" with the guys there... I bought an assortment of energy beans, gummies, and goo to try different things to see what I like. I hope my new water belt I ordered comes soon!

Tomarrow I will be at the morning spin class.

No comments:

Post a Comment