Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do you want to run a half or full marathon?

I am feeling so inspired after my first amazing half marathon.

I am planning and will be training for my first full marathon in March.

I have been inspired, pushed and helped all along my training and I want to pay it forward.

Do you want to run a half or full next spring? Are you not really a runner right now? Thanks 100% ok.... you have time to get there. I promise! If I learned anything... if you trully commit yourself, 100% give the time... then it WILL happen. I gave the time and I had amazing success. It was not any harder than any of my lower mileage training runs.

So you out there in blog land - if you want to do it. If you have the committment to training through the winter. Train with me. I will be there EVERY step of the way - I promise. I will help you make a training program. I will be your cheerleader.

And if you are on the east coast and want to join up with me and do the Virginia Beach Shamrock run in March that would be amazing...

Any interest???

4 comments:

  1. I want to run the Race for the Cure next October. That's my goal for right now. Hopefully, I will be alittle (ok ALOT) lighter and be able to move this fat body. You have truly inspired me that it can be done. I just have to put my mind to it and like you said give 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christina, I am so impressed. I have knee problems, so I can't run. But, I'd love to do a long bike ride again. I did a century ride (100 miles) before I gained my weight, and it's one of my goals to do that again! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am new to the blog world and would appreciate it if you would follow me and send some encouragement my way. I am in it to lose 100 pounds!

    http://losingthepounds.blogspot.com/

    Ps. I would love to get into running!...but def lack motivation :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say YES, but I'm not going to be ready by then. I am planning on doing my first half in October of 2011. But best of luck to you!!! You'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete