WOW I have a busy day off planned -
1. Going to the gym - long day at the gym with a 5 mile run, 30 min swim and full body strength training
2. Meeting a friend for lunch
3. Picking G up from preschool after lunch or nap and take him swimming - he has been really good lately
4. Promised his teacher we would bring snack in tomarrow - what to make what to make - its E week and Im stumped on a theme for snack
5. Working 72hours in the next 3 days so going to bake some chicken and rice and veggies for the weekend...
wow thats alot! And Im sure my dog would like a walk somewhere in there. Hubby is going to his gym tonight so wont be seeing much of him tonight either :(
Tomarrow is weigh in - uhhhh dreaded weigh in. I did NOT have a good week. I worked out but ate like I would never get to eat again. The amout of candy that went into my mouth disgust me... Next week will be a losing week! I added a new goal for 2010 since I made the 4 I had already set... to get to the 140s