Sunday, April 3, 2011

an awesome dream...

Last night I had a dream that my personal trainer was the new girl trainer on the biggest loser (fyi not a huge fan of her but oh well) - anyways as part of my training a small group of us was going to run a marathon. 4 days before the marathon a friend and I decided we wanted to run the full thing so we ran it - not soreness or anything afterwards ... yea right!... and then it was time for the marathon and I was geared up and ready to go. I think the dream was telling me to get my ass back into working out. 4-5 days ago I was spotting and decided to take it easy for a day or so ... that has lapsed into a week. I got up early to work out yesterday before work but the work out was very weak.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of that new girl trainer, either. She seems to be reading cue cards all the time! I think you're wise to take it easy if you're spotting; maybe water exercise or cycling is a good low-impact option?

    ReplyDelete