Sunday, April 3, 2011

yes another post

Sorry for two post within an hour of one another... but it is what it is.

I am sitting here thinking that to eat better then I need to plan better. I have NO planning involved in my shopping, cooking, eating. I get home from work and have nothing ready to go so I eat stuff I shouldnt. SO needless to say, I need to work on my planning.

Well I have one whole day off tomorrow and I need to do some planning, shopping, cooking, ect.

Dinner planning for the week:
Monday - whole chicken in the crock pot, rice, veggies
Tues - left over chicken/veggies
Wed - pot roast in crock pot
Thursday - kabobs on grill
Fri - dinner out
Sat - salmon on grill

Lunch ideas for the week
-salad fixings
-veggie soup
-chicken salad sandwich using left over chicken

Snack ideas for the week
-greek yogurt with granola
-fresh fruit
-frozen bananas
-chick peas
-hummus with carrots
-celery with ranch dip

Grocery list for tomorrow
Fresh Veggies: zuchini, onion, peppers, celery, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, mushrooms
Frozen Veggies: from target (asparagus, chick peas), brocoli
Fruit: Bananas, apples, oranges
Chicken broth
hummus
sour cream
greek yogurt
salmon (pick up later in the week)

Ok I have a plan :) Tomorrow I will shop, get the chicken in the slow cooker, make the veggie soup, make a big salad. No other real prepping to do. WOOHOO woman with a plan!

1 comment: