Monday, January 30, 2012

massive funk

I am in a MASSIVE FUNK... MASSIVE!

Not quite sure why - Im guessing its an accumulation.

I officially gained 1 lb this week.

I had to go try on new scrubs today since I dont fit in any of mine and that experience SUCKED

I have been up in the middle of the night every night for about a week with the baby then up again to get little man off to school and then since hubby is on evenings have had to do all of the evening/night stuff on my own. I feel like a single parent and Im exhausted.

I didnt reserve time for spin class this evening early enough and couldnt get in so I didnt even go to the gym.

My 5 year old has been a total brat lately - making me question how well I have raised him.

I read a quote today saying that if you do the same thing then expect the same results... and in my current mood I took that 100% as it telling me I am fat, stressed, at times unhappy... all because of me, because of my actions. Did that make me have a massive change of heart and do better? Nope. Instead I went to panera and got an orange scone, ate 4 cookies, took the kids out to dinner and had chicken strips and fries.

I am in a massive funk. 
When I get the kids to bed I need to brain storm... tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. It's a new month tomorrow (at least in Australia it is!). You can only go up from here!

    ReplyDelete