Wednesday, February 8, 2012

working and exercise

I am EXHAUSTED this morning. I need to start going to bed earlier.

I also need to figure out how to get my workouts in on days I work. I plan but they just dont seem to happen. Yesterday I planned to get my easy short run in before work but little girl woke up and needed a bottle then it was time to get ready. Then I worked 12 hours - the last 8 of them I didnt sit down once... it was a bit busy. I still have some energy when I get home but then immediately make the next days lunch and Gs lunch and get everything ready for an easy morning today. I hadnt seen baby girl since 7 am that morning so I fed her to cuddle and then its 915pm and Im exhausted and can barely move let alone run so I dont.

I cant picture today being any better.

So how do I fit it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment