Monday, March 5, 2012

backing off the computer a bit

I am online ALOT. I typically eat my breakfast in front on my laptop instead of eating with my kid before he goes to school. I have it on and go back to it throughout the day and spend most of my evening on it.

This past week or so I have felt so overwelmed. There are just not enough hours in the day between working, parenting, trying to get my gym/running time in, hubby time, and my house. What suffers is that quality time with my family and my house. What will I say in 5 years? I wish I spent more time stalking facebook or I wish I spent more time sitting and chatting with my child before he goes to school? Not a hard question... yet my actions say differently.

So this week Im going to try to back off the computer a bit. My goal ... 20 min in the morning for breakfast ONLY on work days when G is still in bed and Im up alone and 1 hour max in the evening after the kids are in bed.

Starting right now - so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment