Sunday, March 4, 2012

ww tomorrow and starting to train

Tomorrow is my weight watchers weigh in. Since I couldnt get infant time at the gym until 1030am I will be able to stay for the meeting too. I havent done that in a while. The first 4 days of this week I was SOOOO excited to get to weigh in. I felt awesome. Then I had an off day - a big binging horrible off day. Yesterday and today was back on track but the scale doesnt appear to be my friend and Im up on my scale. So needless to say I am very nervous about going and having a bad weigh in. Being overweight is just so much easier.

March means starting 1/2 marathon training. This year I have one 5K, two half marathons and one full marathon on the agenda. I decided to do the 5k for speed, the first half for just finishing then pushing myself towards the end of the year and PR on the second half and the full. Im following a 10 week half training program ... find it HERE. I did tweak it a small touch by repeating week 5 once and making it an 11 week program. I will officially be started on March 18th but Im pretty much doing that first week already as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment