Friday, March 30, 2012

happy Friday!

Today starts spring break here - nothing really planned, feel slightly bad about that but we will come up with something fun for him to do while he is out of school. Im just happy Im off a big portion of it with him so he isnt in daycare.

Yesterday was 100% wheat, processed and artificial sweetner free... felt pretty good! I was hungry but that was because last week I was eating like a pig. I did have some goat cheese... baby steps :)

I did my workout plan for April - its just a skeleton, Im sure I will change things up throughout the month but its nice to have an idea. Crazy to think I will be running 10 miles in a matter of 2-3 weeks. Scary.

I still need to get a run in this afternoon/evening. I tried to get up this morning to do it but it just wasnt happenning.

No comments:

Post a Comment