Tuesday, September 15, 2009

biggest loser

I am a huge biggest loser fan. The show and the people on it inspire me. They are so incredibly strong yet normal and yet amazing!

I tend to work out during the biggest loser, watching the show while I workout makes me go that extra step, extra mile, extra weight, extra rep. I decided tonight to run with the goal of 4 miles. Halfway through mile 2 they were all sitting on the couch introducing themselves. When Abby starting talking about losing her husband and two small children in a car accident I could barely catch my breath or see from the tears streaming down my face. Running and bawling do not go together. How can a wife and mother live through that? She is one of the strongest courageous women I have ever seen. I cannot to begin to imagine life without the two most important people in my life, my husband and amazing child. That was the end of my run, Im still sitting here crying, sweating, and crying. I hope this show helps her find her inner self, her inner beauty and reminds her that she is still here for a reason. If there is a heaven I hope her husband and children are looking down on her and giving her an extra boost of encouragement and are proud of her.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the first hour which must have included their stories. She'll be the one I will route for.

    Candace

    ReplyDelete