- I only lost 1.5lbs total over the course of the month
- I only lost an inch off my waist
- I had serious periods of doubt on my success
But lots of other great things happenned too...
- I ran my first half marathon
- I proved to myself that if I stick to a routine and stay dedicated thing my goal is reachable!
- I officially fit in size 8 pants!!!! Last winter I was in a 16.
- My ring size has gone from an 8 to a 6.5... my wedding ring is resized and looks so cute!
- I got over my fear of looking like an idiot and took some swim classes
So while I havent made huge strides in the weight loss department, I have made HUGE strides in my overall health and wellbeing. YAAA me!
But having said that - I am making some goals for november and consequences if they arent met.
- I will lose 5 lbs.
- I will journal my food and stay within my point allowances.
- I will start training for my full marathon.
- I will take my water bottle with me a majority of the time... cant drink it if its not there!
When I actually follow the WW point system, I lose weight and I lose a decent amount. But I am not held accountable to anyone but myself and obviously Im not enough. So if I dont reach my November goal then I think I need to actually go back to officially doing WW with meetings and all. Maybe that is the link Im missing. I dont really want to pay 40/month to go to meetings. I dont really want to have to find time in my already crazy busy schedule to get to Bel air once a week. BUT maybe thats what I need. So one more month on my own.
How was your October? What are your plans for November?