Friday, March 26, 2010

soon to be gym rat

I have officially decided to join a gym - next tuesday I have an appointment to get things set up. Im excited to start some classes! I hope to get there for a 530 am class before work at 8 when I start my new job, not to mention workouts when G is at school and taking him with me in the afternoons when E works so that after I workout when can play in the pool... Im really excited!

The only bummed out thing is that I have to let my AMAZING trainer go for a bit - not having started the new job, we have to keep tabs on our finances and I just cant justify both right now.

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo, the gymbo is so fun! I don't get there often anymore b/c of my outdoor training but when I do it's like a little break away from reality.

    ReplyDelete