Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am pushing through a blah

I am SO blah today - no clue why. Im off the weekend, I should be a relaxed, happy, energetic... NOPE. Not even a little bit. I am very BLAH BLAH BLAH.

It took everything to get to the gym today - I went, I sweated, I completed it but did not enjoy it one little bit - not even a second of it. Then I came home and took a nap. Dont feel much better afterwards.

Im going to go do some cleaning - put a fake smile on my face and hope "fake it til you make it" will make me happier tonight. I really hope E comes home from work in a good mood - if he doesnt then there is NO hope for me.

Tomarrow Im aiming for a 9am spin class, run on the treadmill for 30 min and abs. I was going to do a full weight workout but since I work mon, tues, wed then I will do weights on a work day... much more do'able than cardio after being exhausted.

Later this evening Im going out to see about buying a new pair of jeans. Im nervous. I wont buy another 14, and definately not a 16 so if I dont fit in the 12's then no jeans for me. My 14's and 16s fit HORRIBLY. I can put a belt on and they can stay up but there is just so much EXTRA jean fabric and I feel bigger in them since they are so baggy. So fingers crossed that the 12's work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment