Saturday, June 26, 2010

saturday

I have gotten a shockingly large amount of things accomplished today. Very proud of myself.

Started off at work this morning but work was pretty slow so I got to go home at 1pm - yaaa. I have been feeling a bit under the weather - hoping just allergies but still feeling crappy so I came home first and took a nap. Best nap EVER! Then sucked it up and decided to go do some shopping. First I needed scrubs since mine are too big :) So I got new scrubs and went to a few other stores and tried on some clothes.

I LOVE TRYING ON CLOTHES NOW!
It is so so so much more fun!

I didnt buy anything but I liked almost everything on me! I then hit target for some random shopping and spent way too much money.

I decided today would be my rest day instead of monday. And I also decided to have a me day for the rest of the day since my family are all busy doing other things and Im all alone. So Im watching Alice in wonderland, made a 7 point dinner with homemade guacamole, salsa and baked tortila chips. I bought an adorable nail polish that is like a grayish purple - more gray then purple and Im going to give myself a pedicure in just a bit.

Tomarrow is an early early morning run then work. fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment