Saturday, July 31, 2010

Operation 4 pounds...

I need to get ready for work and get out the door but wanted to make a quick post first.

Todays weight 163.5! Down 3.5 lbs this week and lost all that stupid weight I gained last week. Now I want to make up for lost times and I really really really want to see the 150s on the scale! wow I have came a LONG way! I am so proud of myself for continuing to trek on this journey!

So the next 10 days is operation 4 pounds. In 11 days I leave for Niagara falls and will probually gain some if not all of it back but I thought it might push me and inspire me to attempt to be good while there.

So in the next 10 days...
1. I will workout 7 times - 4 of them will be 6+ mile runs
2. I will keep a great food journal and write down EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth before I do it.
3. I will drink lots and lots of water

I can totally do this!

Oh and in Jersey I totally rocked my second 6 mile run this week! Its shocking to me that just 3 weeks ago I was freaking out about getting over the 3 mile hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment