I follow Anne's blog and she got my attention today and shared another awesome inspiring blog over at logmyloss.com.
Did you know that as of tomarrow there are only 100 days left of 2010?!?
It feels like the New Year just happened... it feels like I just said that 2010 will be my best year ever. That 2010 will be the year that I will be who I really want to be, open up to myself and be an inspiration to myself. Well the year has FLOWN and now there are only 100 days left!
I could say OMG OMG OMG I cant get where I want to be in 100 days.
BUT NOPE... I have 100 chances to make me a better person, a happier person, a more well rounded and healthy person. A better mom. A better wife. A better friend.
So I am all about this 100 day challange!
Here is what I will be doing for the next 100 days....
1. 30 min of exercise, even if its just running around with my preschooler or taking my dog for a brisk walk, minimum every single day.
2. Start taking a multi vitamen every day - I have no clue why I have such a difficulty with this!?!
3. JOURNAL, JOURNAL, JOURNAL... both my food and my blog :)
4. Spend more time with my friends and let them know how much I care for them.
5. Hit the 140s!
6. Run a half marathon (october 16th!!!)
7. Start every morning and end every night letting my husband know that I love him.
8. Read Gavin a book before bed most nights - I slack on this way more than I should.
9. Be more silly, fun, and active with Gavin.
What will you do in the next 100 days???