Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wonderful Family Day!!!

Had a great day today. Is started with breakfast out with the family (did good eating wise, stuck to my 1 egg, dry english muffin and 2 bacon). Then G had his first belt test... so cute!!!


Then it was a nice long family nap - my favorite kind when the whole family goes down at the same time and the house is quiet ... even the dog was snoring!




After nap we surprised G with a trip to Dutch Wonderland. He had NO clue where we were going. His guess was a farm to pick another pumpkin. We were about 2 blocks away when the GPS said "arriving at Dutch Wonderland Theme Park and he freaked out... the joy that comes off a 4 year old is amazing. We brought his costume and let him put it on, rode rides, played games, made our own smores, had hot chocolate and did their little trick or treating. A wonderful day!

Then we stopped at Pizza Hut on the way home for dinner - not so wonderful on my choices there but it happens.

Now G is at my moms for the night, hubby is down stairs playing a game and Im having alittle quiet alone time. I am thinking bubble bath and an early night :) I agreed to come into work for 4 hours tomarrow morning. Then since we arent getting G back until 3 I think I will let my hubby have some alone time and head straight to the gym from work. Tomorrow night is friends over for dinner and taking our boys trick or treating. Its been a GREAT weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment