SO many wonderful things to talk about :)
1. Tomarrow is weigh in day and unless I MASSIVELY binge tonight (yes I have done that before), Im pretty sure I will FINALLY have a lossing weight again!
2. My dad is already at the airport about to board a plane to come to Maryland....yaaaaa!
3. My awesome friend Nicole made me iron ons for my running shirt - yaaaa, so I will be making an adorable shirt today. I meant to order one but time got away from me.
4. Tomarrow we head down to the city. Im going to stop in and see my old work :) GO to the expo, dinner in little italy and a hotel room without my 4 year old since he is bunking in Pappy's hotel room :)
5. Im enjoying some hot tea (see #6) then will be heading out for a short easy 2 mile run with my dog. Thats as far as my dog can go comfortably. This is my take it easy week leading up to the big run. This is my last run before Saturday. But also looking at it a different way - its my shortest run probually until March since when this is done I will be in marathon training!
6. Im officially coffee free - 100% coffee free! Its been a week and I have no desire for a coffee. I am very much enjoying all my different flavors of tea. Im enjoying no huge mess with grinding beans. No more my son telling me I have a stinky breath.
Tonight I will catch up hopefully on everyones blogs. I miss you all!