Here is the workout plan
Monday - I work but will get up and do 30 min treadmill and upper body weights
Tuesday - I work but will get up and do 30 min treadmill and abs
Wed - off work, early morning spin, later 10 mile run
Thur - upper body weights
Fri - Morning spin
Sat - 13 mile run in Jersey
Yes its alot but I need to get thrown back into things. Thats when I do my best. And if I plan 100% and its a busy 100% and I only end up doing 75% then thats still awesome.
Eating wise - here is my plan
- Monday - shake for breakfast, chicken/veggies lunch, goat cheese flat bread pizza for dinner, fruit/nuts for snack.
- Tues - exact same
- Wed - shake for breakfast, soup sandwich for lunch, salmon veggies for dinner. fruit/veggies for snack
- Thur - same as monday but maybe add some soup in there
- Fri and sat we are in jersey - I will do my best.
Wed I have a hair appt which always makes me feel great.
Things I will NOT be doing this week -
- feeling sorry for myself
- eating after 9pm when im not even hungry
- hitting the coffee shop
- sneak to the gift shop for candy
- talk my husband into going out to eat
When I feel like I want to binge/munch/inhale/ect when it is NOT a meal time I will... drink 8 oz of water. In 30 min if I still am craving/starving then I will have some fruit of veggies and dip and 8oz more of water. If in another 30 min Im still hungry then I will eat something healthy.
I need to do things right this week. I need to make that start. It will be a hard week but I can do it!