Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good morning!

Im feeling pretty good this morning. Stayed up way too late reading but its all good.

What am I reading? Yesterday I was reading another blog and they were talking about this book...
I read about 1/2 of it last night, could have easily finished it but baby girl wakes up EARLY so I needed to get to bed.  EVERY female runner should read this... what an amazing view of running, friendships and being a female athlete. I want the running friendships she has!!!!

Anyways woke up this morning and decided to try out a new version of my oatmeal. This time around I mashed up a banana and put it in the water while it was starting to boil. Cooked the oatmeal. Added vanilla extract, splenda and cocoa powder. When it was pretty much done I mixed in one egg white and mixed and mixed and mixed. Then topped it with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter. OMG SO SO SO good! ANd ridiculously more filling. It was 8 points total but I could only eat half and I am very satisfied.  I got the idea of the egg and peanut butter on yet another blog that was shared with me - check out WWW.findingradiance.com .

Todays baby girls first day going to the gym. I couldnt get the time I wanted so we are heading there right after lunch - today will be 30 min on a bike and then a full weight workout. Then its go go go with doctors appts, homework, dinner, baths, reading, ect.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment