Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a good day and lets do it again

I will make this short and sweet - Im tired and ready to go to bed.

Woke up at 455am (2 min before my alarm woohoo), got dressed and out the door in about 10 min flat and made it to spin class without having to rush in last minute. Not my best spin class but I got my sweat on and it was the best way to start the day! Then it was off to work for 12 hours.

Came home and it was time to prep for tomorrow so I can go to bed, get up and do it again. The second I came home it was so much fun (NOT) - made Gs lunch, packed my lunch and dinner, packed Gs school bag, packed Bre's daycare bag and got everything but the lunches waiting in the car. Workout clothes are sitting out and ready. Tomorrow will be up at 5am, 3 mile run, get me ready, get the kids ready, drop the kids off at daycare and be at work by 8.

Not massively interesting reading - sorry - but life isnt all that interesting sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading about your daily schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM UP AND GOING
    we got this.
    right?! :)

    ReplyDelete