- I ventured out of my comfort zone for yet another "new to me" class - Tabata ... and I LOVED IT! I am so freaking sore still but I look forward to doing it again this Friday!
- Going wheat free has had its challenges but I have been 100% committed. Not a single bite! I turned down SOOOO many baked goods this week. Today I turned down the most awesome looking homemade blueberry bread. And hubby ordered pizza tonight. I didnt have a single bite. By telling myself NO WHEAT... it stopped the "well I will only have a small piece" or "no one will see this so it doesnt count". No wheat meant exactly that - no wheat. Yaaa me!
- After not being able to run this morning because Bre woke up too early - I worked 10 hours then came home and ventured outside for 2 miles. I was aiming for 5 but seeing that its hotter than hell and soooo muggy - 2 is ok with me :)
- Yesterday I wanted a candy bar when I was at work. I got money and headed towards the elevator to go to the vending machine. I got to the elevator and said "no I dont need this" and turned around. Went back to the unit and made my protein shake instead!
- I have carried my water everywhere.
- Yesterday I was starving after work... knowing I didnt have anything at home, I stopped on my way home and picked up a rotisserie chicken and then roasted some quick veggies instead of grabbing fast food or giving in to something in the wheat family!
- This week my sodium intake has been drastically lower - by going wheat free you cut out almost all processed food!
I am very proud of myself off the scale this week! And while I was hoping for something "biggest loser" worthy on the scale this week but I am still very happy with the results. Down 2.5 lbs ... weight 167!
We are going into the 6th week of the summer sizzle slim down challange... I cant believe how fast this summer is going! Next weeks challange is to go vegitarian for the week. Unfortinately - I will NOT be participating. I have no desire to go meat free. None. I eat almost no red meat as it is but chicken is one of my staples. Having newly gone wheat free - dropping meat too, I think would be to limiting for me and would end up with me failing at both. I will do a day :)