Friday, September 14, 2012

crossfit

Why does being healthy and getting in shape have to be so damn expensive?!?  Yes I know you dont NEED all of the expensive stuff but it sure as hell makes it easier!

I want to start doing crossfit classes. But OMG... my gym wants another 75, 125, or 150 dollars month to go one, two or three times a week. Thats in addition to the crazy amount I pay for my membership! uhhhh

So I finally found a website that offers step by step crossfit WOD (workout of the day) - figure its a start. I did my first one last night. HOLY MOLY! Loved it but crazy sweaty!

http://calicrossfit.blogspot.com/

check it out!

In other news...

  • My bf from highschool (who now lives crazy far away) has agreed to do tough mudder with my group! So hopefully we will rebond during training even if we are doing it at a distance - and I cant wait to spend a whole weekend away with her and everyone else! She is such an amazing wonderful person and I miss her.
  • Ive been fighting in my head daily with eating and I have lost. I sound like a crazy person yelling at myself. Today will be a new day!
  • I volunteered at Gs school yesterday. I grabbed a pair of khakis out of the closet that I havent been able to wear since before my pregnancy. They are size 12. They were alittle too big. AWESOME FEELING!
  • 5 weeks until the 5k virgins first 5k! Getting so excited for them! They are doing awesome putting the time and work in! 
  • Awesome appears to be the word of the day today :)
  • 2 1/2 weeks until I leave my babies for an entire week and go to Canada for work. Weird how I can be so excited and so sad at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment