Monday, October 1, 2012

I am so stressed out

OMG I feel like I am going to have a panic attack. My stomach is up in my chest. My heart is racing. I dont know how people with panic issues handle this!?! I am normally a very well planned nonstressed out person.

In 30 hours I will be in a car on my way to Toronto for a nurse practitioner conference - my first. Im excited but OMG the things I need to do before hand!

Its interesting to me the difference between dads and moms. If my husband was going away all he would have to do is pack his bag, say bye to the kids and go. But no... moms do not have it that easy.

Before leaving I have to

  1. Make eric a list for each day on where the kids are and what he has to do with getting them, how much to pay the sitter, what days to leave food out for the dog sitter, which homework is what night, ect
  2. send notes in to school for Gs bus passes for the week
  3. pack Gs bag for going camping while Im gone
  4. pack bre's overnight bag for my moms
and the list goes on and on. 

1 comment: