Some stats from this week
- 1 day I lost it and at a ridiculous amount of halloween candy, cereal and toast in the evening
- 1 day I ate "off"plan as scheduled
- I tracked my food 3 of the days this week
- One of the days I tracked I was WAY over on fat and minimal protein
- One of the days I tracked I was double my normal carbs
- I completed 2/3 of my planned runs, 1/2 weight training days and no yoga.
So while technically I lost weight this week - what I was doing wasnt working. But also what I was doing wasn't really what I should have been doing.
What am I going to do different this week?
1. Im tracking every day this week.
2. Goal to be within my macros 100% for 5 days
3. My off meals that will not be CRAZY off - wednesday dinner out with family and saturday dinner out with my mom.
4. No night binges
5. Get all my planned workouts in - 3 runs, 2 weight training days and one yoga day
6. Minimal 5 days this week of interm fasting with eat timing from noon to 8pm.
What macros am I aiming for?
net carbs 20
Where did I get this from?