Friday, September 18, 2009

blah

I tried to run today and it did NOT go well. First I headed to the highschool track around 4pm... on a friday in football season, what the hell was I thinking! So I came home and got the dog to run around the neighborhood. My poor dog has kind of been ignored latly and was SUPER hyper and was pulling and getting in front of me and it just sucked so half way through we had to walk ... so so annoyed!

This morning I went to make Eric and I breakfast. I made scrambled eggs with 2 yolks and the rest whites and a wedge of laughing cow cheese, it was yummy. I made reduced fat buscuits. Just one buscuit was 4 points! Yummy but OMG! Then it made me think about what I would NORMALLY make for breakfast. Normally it would be regular buscuits of which I would probually have 4, covered in homemade sausage gravy, bacon and full yolk scrambled eggs. I think that is like 30 points! No wonder Im fat!!!

Today I went to the brand new panera bread twice and I am super proud of myself. I only had coffee for the first time and just enjoyed talking with friends. The second time was for lunch with Eric. I had a salad with no dressing and veggie soup and an apple. I didnt give in to the orange scone (13 points!) that I really wanted in addition to my food!

Hopeing for a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment