Saturday, September 12, 2009

gained

So I gained a pound this week :( Well in the last two weeks because I didnt go the week before to weigh in. I also wore jeans for the first time this fall to weigh in and I know they weigh more than my shorts but still ... I know im at fault though. Two weeks ago I was BAD... I ate anything and everything in my path, it was only last week that I started to get back on track so Im not surprised to see the increased number BUT I am sick of seeing a + number on my paper. I am sick of the sad "poor you" look of the woman weighing me in when she tells me I gained. Im sick of depriving myself and then falling off the wagon and making the hard work useless.

I am hoping and praying for a loss this week, I need it!

I went and ran this morning, ran 1 mile straight, walked a lap then did 10 up and down the bleachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment