Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am SOOOOO happy!

Everything is coming together. The stress is slowly melting away, time is going by and I am so so so happy!

First I went and weighed in yesterday - down 2.2 lbs. I was hoping for another three but its that fabulous time of the month so I guess 2.2 is good. I stayed within my points all week, over did it a bit at taco bell one night but still stayed within my points. I think it really helps not weighing myself every day ... now im shocked and excited to weigh in. My day is focused on what the scale says that morning. Before if I had a good daily weight then I would let things slide because I dont have to lose "that much" or if it was a bad weigh in day then I compensating by eating crap to make myself feel better... surprise surprise I didnt feel any better. Right now I feel better :) My points start over on tuesdays - yesterday and today 100% within my points and no weekly ones used. Im trying to save ALL of them to enjoy a single meal with Racheal on Saturday when we go outlet shopping... to be able to splurge a tiny bit.

Second super happy note... school is ALMOST DONE! I have 20 days left, I cant believe it! It has been a long 3 years but now it is flying. I have 20 days, one paper, 1/2 a project and 2 exams still and then Im DONE! Today I gave a presentation on patient risk factor stratification regarding postoperative nausea and vomiting (mouth full I know) - I got a 99.25%... woohoo!!!

I like me alot sometimes, and this week is one of those times. I really like me. I am a good person and deserve to love myself!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on a successful week!

    KEEP IT UP!

    ps, couldn't help but to think of my c-section when i read your presentation topic.... :)

    ReplyDelete