Monday, November 9, 2009

Tonight and tomarrow...

This morning I massively overslept and had a whole 15 min to shower and get ready for clinical this morning so barely had time for a fiber one bar and definatly did not get my work out in... which means I have to do it tonight :( I HATE working out at night... it should be the motivation to get up but not so much...

So I still need to work out (doing the Jillian 30 day shred, kicks my butt!) then have tons of school work to do before going to bed for clinical in the am... 30 more days!!!

I have NOOOOOOO desire to work out but thats my fault for not doing it this morning, no one elses and so I will have to suck it up and go through the motions... hopefully I will enjoy myself before Im done!

Tomarrow is weigh in day! I have worked really hard this week... I hope it shows. I hope I do well! DREADING IT! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment