Tuesday, November 10, 2009

todays weigh in

I weighed in today - down 3 lbs. I should be super happy about it but Im not. My brain knows 2-3 lbs/week is awesome! BUT I have worked my tail off this week. I have watched EVERYTHING that went into my mouth. I have drank my water. I have worked out WAY more than normal... a few months ago doing weightwatchers there were weeks where I only did the plan half the time, ate out 3-4 times and had a few beers and I would lose 3 lbs... it just doesnt seem fair!

But I am proud of myself for getting one week down. Taking it one day, one week at a time.

I am not doing well with the whole commute thing. It seems like there have been a HORRIBLE traffic jam every day both directions. Last wed it took me almost 3 hours to get to school... 38 miles away! I was very late and missed a meeting with faculty. Today it took me 45 min to get the 11 miles on the beltway I needed to ... from 83 to White Marsh... it totally stresses me out. Thank goodness G wasnt in the car with me... I was screaming and yelling, arms waving... it was BAD... I need to learn to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment