Monday, February 1, 2010

mia

Sorry I have been MIA the last few weeks.

CM's biannual "Biggest Loser" is in its 3rd week and I was mainly focusing all of my time over there, unfortinately it is not being nearly as encouraging as it has been in the past. Most of the contestants are not very active and so Im back to writing on here as my therapy and stress reliever. Over there, alot of the contestants are not really working out or eating write so they are not very motivating for me and dont push me to do more... although there is 1 or 2 that are serious competition! I need pushed to be better, do more!

So in the last three weeks I have lost 8.5 lbs - bummed that this week it was only 0.5 lbs. I worked out a bit and really didnt eat that badly, I stayed within my points. But I did take in more salt then normal and did some more comfort eating when I wasnt really hungry, using my extra monthly points when I didnt need to.

I have also decided to drastically cut back on my caffeine intake. I was taking in 1000-2000 mg! They suggest 100-300! That just cant be healthy! So last week I went to 1/2 caf coffee and backed off of the amout of cups as well, next week I will go to 1/4 caf then decaf only with the occational full caf cup off coffee or tea. I dont want to go to zero - just stay within the normal amount.

Working out is going well - I am back in the grove of that and mostly look forward to it. I can run about 2-2.5 miles outside and inside Im doing the couch potatoe to 5K plan again, im on week 6. I have also added weight training to the mix to help me shape up a bit as I lose.

I cant wait to be in the 170's - I have gotten to the low 180s SEVERAL times and then I putter out and sabatage myself and end up in the upper 190s again. I want to get in the 170s solidly and stay there or lower.

You will hopefully see way more of me on here....

No comments:

Post a Comment