Monday, March 1, 2010

March stats and goals...

So its the first of another month. Which means time to look at my stats and make my goals for this month.

Starting weight 196
Todays weight 179.5
Total loss 17.5lbs!!!

Starting and Todays measurements
Chest Starting -46in Today 42.5in Loss = 3.5in
Abdomen Starting-43 in Today 39in loss = 4 in
Hips Starting-47.5 in Today 44 in Loss = 3.5 in
Total inches lost - 11 inches!

Goals for March
1. Lose another 6 lbs. This will take me to 172.5 and will be 100% fully in the 170s and close to the 160s! This is 1.5 lbs a week and is definately doable if I work at it!
2. Lose 2 inches in each area - chest, abdomen and hips. I think I could have done better in the inches department in 7 weeks. I have done almost no toning exercises so I need to add toning/weights to my current routine. Im even going to look into possibly a trainer to help me out and really push it!
3. Run a total of 40 miles over the course of this month - that is slightly more than 3 miles 3 times a week. I need to start a running journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment