- I have made new goals for April. March didnt go so well. I only lost 3 lbs in the month of March and my measurements are EXACTLY the same :( Really really bummed about this!
- I am going to get out of this funk of a plateau!
- I joined the gym today... LOVED IT! They have SO many classes to chose from. Everyone was really nice. Great equipment. Nice kids and pool area. I was so scared when I first got there - I sat in my car for 10 min because EVERYONE going in was female and a size 4 or 6... while I feel good about my weight loss I felt HUGE sitting there waiting to go in.
- Tried pilates today - abs are sore but needed to do some stuff on my won before and after to get the cardio in.
- I made the most yummy dinner - I roasted asparagus for the first time ever and LOVED it! I had only previously tried it battered and fried :( My eating has been right on the past two days.
- I have PEED so freaking much since yesterday... but happy to get my water in!
Food Journal 3/30/10
- Coffee with ff creamer and splenda with fiber 0 points
- low sugar oatmeal with a banana 4 points
- sweet egg whites with apple concoction 4 points
- english muffin with jam 2 points
- cup of soup 1 point
- grilled chicken strips 2 points
- lite mashed potatoes 3 points
- asparagus 1 point
- bite of G's mac and cheese 1 point
- 10 almonds 2 points
- TOTAL 20 - 7 left for evening snack :)
Will try to add pics of my awesome food today after G is in bed!