Friday, April 2, 2010

good friday...

Its good friday - Im not religious but Im hopeful for a good friday :)

Im at work today. I have worked out every day for the past 4 days - Im feeling alittle guilty for taking today off but figure a day off is mandatory here and there. I did pack very healthily though!

Yesterday at dinner I went over my daily points for the first time this week, then decided I still wanted frozen yogurt and peanut butter so I went into my weekly points for the first time this week - I felt very guilty - I hate feeling guilty about food... its silly, I shouldnt feel guilty! Anyways the guilt turned into wanting to eat anything and everything but I didnt give in to the feelings - I ate nada after the icecream. yaaa me! I better see a loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment