Sunday, April 18, 2010

got that feeling...

Yesterday I was very BLAH - all day. Even when working out I didnt get that great high workout feeling I normally get....

Today has been a different day - I have had that feeling all most ALL day!

I went to the gym this morning and took a 45 min step class - wasnt very difficult but got me sweating, then I hit the treadmill for a solid 20 min run (1.8 miles)then did a cool down, stretched and played with my little man in the pool.

I have been partially productive today - went to the grocery store, straightened up my room. Took a shower and feel great. I need some new clothes though - BIG TIME... every thing is so damn baggy.

Once G wakes up from his nap we are going to this nature thing.

I need to get some cleaning done this evening. Then the weekend is over :(

Tomarrow is weigh in... fingers crossed - I want to see 169.5 SOOOOOOOO bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment