Sunday, April 18, 2010

same thing - different day..

I feel like I do the same thing every day - over and over and over.

So today - not much unlike yesterday... we will be heading to the gym in about 30 min. Im going to try the basic step class and hope Im not too bored. Then Im planning to do 2-3 miles on the treadmill and maybe finish the abs I barely did yesterday. Then I promised G I would actually swim with him today so we will do some pool time.

I need to get in clean mode and clean my 3 year olds bathroom - I think he has been missing the toilet or something - it stinks! SO that will be during his nap time, fun fun. Then maybe off to this critter thing after nap. Not sure if I will see hubby today or not, he mentioned wanting to go to this police bbq this evening that he convienently didnt invite me to...

ok off to start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment