Sunday, April 11, 2010

sore, tired and happy!

I am SORE today - my arms are still like jello. I had a great spin class today but couldnt push myself to the max for some reason. I wanted to do lower body when I was done but just couldnt get into it, wanted to run but changed my mind. Did get a great abs workout in though!

And Im TIRED - I am waiting for G to finish lunch so we can take a nap... feel mildly guilty for napping since its beautiful outside but Im tired!

Tomarrow is my personal weigh in and tuesday is the biggest loser contest weigh in... fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kick in the ass. It was just what I needed..off to work out now :)

    Good for you for making it to spin class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO problemo... I expect the same in return if I start slacking k? :)

    ReplyDelete