Sunday, April 11, 2010

Todays agenda

1. Get off my couch and get to the gym. I signed up for a 9am spin class and then I will get some abs, lower body and swimming with G afterwards.

2. NAP

3. Rachaels housewarming party at 3pm... that is not an eating time, I will not be eating... no exceptions!

Yesterday I went over my points but had an amazing dinner experience. I went to a Tapas restaurant and everything I tried I had never eaten before. I love doing that! I highly enjoyed everything and while we didnt go overboard, Im sure that I went over over over my points. But I had FUN... and I worked my ass off at the gym yesterday and will be again today.

No insightful post lately - my mind has been mush... off to get ready for the gym!

2 comments:

  1. It was very yummy... and since every thing was "classicly" prepared.. maybe it wasn't that bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy ... and very "classicly" prepared :) lol

    ReplyDelete