Sunday, May 2, 2010

a great day so far...

So far no sugar no dairy is going very well... granted its only noon but still. Todays food so far has included
1. One egg, one egg white on english muffin
2. pear
3. Black bean burger on a sandwich thin with veggie cheese, tomatoe, lettuce, cilantro.
4. carrots with hummus

I have 18 points left for the day. Im a bit worried about snacks but it will go ok.

Spin class was AWESOME today! I sweated my butt off and really pushed myself - more than I ever have before.

The last part of the contest requires a new pic of me so here is today - hoping to get all of the contest stuff emailed off this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good!I don't know if I could do no sugar no dairy. Uh, I take that back. I could. But I don't think I'd ever want to. Good for you and you go girl!! You're doing great! And for that reason I left you a lil sumthin sumthin on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete