Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day one no sugar no dairy...

Today is day one and so far so good. I put almond breeze in my coffee... wow so much better than the 1/2 and 1/2 - its nutty and so good for actually way less calories! No cheese on my egg sandwich this morning.

I went shopping yesterday and my fridge looks so yummy - so many beautiful colors of fruits and veggies in my fridge. Today I will be doing alot of prep for the week.

So as I get things ready for the challange I have to come up with 25 reasons for wanting to get healthy and lose weight.

1. I want to be a good example to my son.
2. I want to have tons of energy.
3. I want to stay away from the type2 diabetes that has attached to my family.
4. I want to go shopping and be able to go into any store.
5. I want to not constantly think about how my body looks.
6. I want to constantly not think about food.
7. I want food to turn into fuel not emotions.
8. I want to run a half marathon.
9. I want my husband to want to show me off.
10. I want to look good in a bathing suit this summer.
11. I want to have my self esteem sky rocket!
12. I want to weigh less than my husband - almost there!
13. I want to feel amazing.
14. I dont want to be the fat friend anymore.
15. I want to stop being nervous about meeting new people.
16. I want to be an inspiration to others.
17. I want to never have to look back and keep moving forward.
18. I want to learn to rock climb.
19. I want to have less body freakness and more of a sex drive :)
20. I want to want to be outside running around playing.
21. I want to feel strong.
22. I want to feel in control.
23. I want to look good in a tank top.
24. I want to wear more skirts.
25. I want to be the person I know I was meant to be.

WOW that was hard! I am going to finish my coffee and get ready to head to the gym for spin class.

No comments:

Post a Comment