Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ok what I have been eating...

I am loving eating this way. I feel so so so much better!

So what have I been eating?

Breakfast - Not much have changed with breakfast except no cheese on my eggs.
1. Three egg whites on a plain english muffin
2. Egg white omelet with mushrooms and diced tomatoe.
3. low sugar oatmeal
4. fruit
5. coffee with almond breeze or a soy latte.

Lunch - Mainly my lunches have either consisted of a very large salad with a mix of romaine, radicio (sp?), spring mix and some fresh herbs like cilantro or basil. Then tomatoe, cucumber (I have been buying those small seedless ones and eating the whole thing), sometimes red pepper strips, sometimes black beans. I add some form of protein - either 3 oz turkey, chicken or tuna and then sprayed with olive oil and red wine vinegar. YUMMY! Or I have a black bean burger with some veggie cheese on it.

Dinner - protein and veggies. I have been grilling salmon, shrimp, chicken, chicken and more chicken. Tonight Im having steak. Then what ever veggies I can get ahold of - mainly asparagus, fresh green beans, brocoli.

Snacks -
1. Redpepper strips dipped in hummus
2. Carrots dipped in hummus
3. pretzels dipped in hummus - can you tell I like hummus?
4. plain almonds
5. triscuits
6. every type of fruit
7. my fake cobbler - 1/4 cup self rising flour, 1/4 cup almond breeze, 2 splenda mixed together, sprayed with spray butter, put that in a small baking dish. Put a handful of raspberries on top, sprinkle with 1 splenda and bake at 350 until brownned. It does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment