Thursday, July 15, 2010

530 is EARLY....

FYI getting to the gym and on the spin bike by 545... not fun! It is EARLY!!! I couldnt even function and figure out what I was trying to find before heading out the door. Good thing I had already packed everything to just go. SO go I went and I am very happy that I did.

WOW there are some differences though
9am class = about half full, laughing, joking around, talking
545am class = packed (only 2 free bikes), QUIET... nothing but the music.

The teacher for my first early am class was also the teacher that did my first class ever... I hadnt taken her class since then ... great class! I dont think I pushed myself as hard as I normally do but great class!

Now getting ready for work - not nearly as fun as at home... I was sweating even after a cool shower. The blow dryer and straightener I bought just for the gym SUCKED. BUT....

working out early like that gave me SOOOO Much energy ALL day.

Cant wait to see saturdays weigh in!

Oh and I almost forgot... I was talking to my husband this morning telling him about my morning at the gym and his first comment "wow who are you and where is my wife?" love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment