Monday, July 19, 2010

PISSED!

I planned ahead. Everything was packed. I woke up in time and had my cup of coffee. I grabbed everything and headed to the gym...

Got about 2 blocks from the gym and realized I left my work uniform on a hanger on my kitchen table! ERRRRR! So I had to turn around, then I was stuck behind someone going 10 under the damn speed limit. So I got home with 5 min until my class started - not enough time to get to the gym and on a bike. BUMMED...

SO I figured I woudl just work out at home instead of going back to bed. I should have just went back to bed! I did about 20 min on the elliptical... it is so so so damn boring.

Im going to try to do another 20 min or so either on the treadmill or elliptical when I get home tonight. Aiming for a great run tomarrow.

Hope its a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment